Best, happy ending in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
With the release of a new part of Assassin’s Creed called Odyssey, the developers set a new course for the development of all subsequent games. Now the outcome of the storyline depends on the decision of the person. The behavior of the hero, the choice of dialogue options and other actions lead to a change in the ending of the game. In this case, the gender of the character does not affect the outcome of the game.
In total, in the last part of Assassin’s Creed, there are 9 different endings to the main storyline. The choice of the player will decide which ending will be in a particular case. There are key points in the game that are most important when choosing an ending. If you make the right choice in a number of places, you will be able to get the best ending.
What do we have to do?
To get an interesting ending, you should collect the whole family in Odyssey. This is possible by following 6 key steps:
- save the life of Nikolaos;
- during a meeting with mother Mirrin (plot event in the sixth chapter), it must be said that they tried to save Deimos from the sect;
- persuade Nikolaos to take a position between the hero and the Stentor (seventh chapter);
- not take Stentor’s life;
- when communicating with Deimos, you should declare to select dialog boxes that say that the cult is manipulating him (chapter 8);
- refuse to fight Deimos (chapter 10).
By choosing the right points at all the game-changing moments, the game will end happily with all the heroes alive.