Good news for veterans of the game, who have acquired premium cars from time immemorial and will now receive an improvement in performance characteristics.
Greetings tankers! Wotpack is with you and we invite you to speculate on the developers’ statement, which premium tanks in World of Tanks will be up this year. Already in patch 1.12, changes will be rolled out for the first batch of lucky ones:
The edits are not global, the technique will not become imbues, but the gameplay and the overall gameplay will become more pleasant:
- The Soviet STG / STG Guardsman received an increase in DPM, which will allow him to more confidently work out the role of support, and the improvement in stabilization will slightly equalize it in dynamic firefights (perhaps the shell will hit the target more often). It will also please the speed up, it certainly will not be superfluous.
- But the American T26E4 SuperPershing has significantly increased its characteristics, and in fact it is already one of the best perks. Now the stabilization will be better, the DPM will be higher (and after all, it has even better armor penetration than some STs with a full level of battles) and a noticeable increase in mobility.
- The Japanese STA-2 will now be able to better maintain a distance of combat and more effectively perform a support role, which will significantly increase its survivability, since there is absolutely no armor.
- Chinese T-34-3 will now add firepower, and a hundred points of durability will sometimes increase the life time in battle.
These changes will be released on March 3, and in the middle of the month the next batch will go to the test (but given the beginning of the Black Market, it is possible that the developers will be distracted from this idea and postpone it to April).
When choosing a technique for an apa, developers first of all look at the statistics in the random. Based on this, and in general, according to the relevance of the premiums, we can assume what other tanks can expect to upgrade their performance characteristics in 2021:
- the long-suffering 59-Patton, which is not popular at all, and after the 122-TM marathon, it will become a rare guest at all at random. The situation is similar with the American M46 Patton KR…
- French ST AMX CDC and M4A1 Revalorisé just have to apnut, the developers have already mentioned this in passing (SDS 100%).
- Since we are talking about benefits in the first wave of apa, it is quite possible that the American ST will wait in the wings. T25 Pilot and the German tank destroyer 8,8 cm Pak 43 Jagdtiger.
- heavy tanks T-34 The USA and VK 168.01 (P), due to their ambiguous armor and weak mobility, have completely lost their relevance, and playing them turns into torment.
There are other tanks in the game that are not popular and do not have to bend, but some of them have already been Apali in the last 2-3 years (KV-5, FTsM, Panther 8.8, Muts). It is unlikely that the tech will be uploaded for a referral with a full level of battles, but I would like to update the American LT T92 and the British CT FV4202 a little (and possibly the Swedish analogue of Primo Victoria, aka STRV 81).
What tanks would you like to see and expect in the game? Write in the comments.