How do I clear fields when playing Loop Hero in Windowed Mode?
Roguelike games are gaining more and more popularity around the world. Gamers really like how difficult it is to win here, it’s always nice to achieve difficult goals. The popularity of such games is given by the fact that they are not demanding and hardware, they can be run even on weak computers. Not surprisingly, Loop Hero has received such recognition around the world and surrounded itself with many admirers. This is the famous Roguelike with retro graphics that haunts throughout the game. There is only one problem – the application runs in full screen mode. As a result, it is impossible to interact with the operating system and perform even simple actions. But the solution is already there.
How to run Loop Hero in borderless windowed mode?
Unfortunately, there is no built-in function for launching the game in windowed mode. You need to use third-party apps to make it work. But users from all over the world bombard the developer with letters that this mode will appear in the next versions of the game. There is a high probability that these requests will be heard and soon it will be possible to select the display mode on the screen through the standard settings. But so far this is not the case and it remains only to wait for official information, and until then you can solve the problem yourself.
To change the display mode of Loop Hero, follow these steps:
- Go to next linkto download the latest version of Borderless Gaming software.
- Install the Borderless Gaming app on your computer by following simple on-screen instructions.
- Using the shortcut that appears after downloading on the desktop, start Borderless Gaming.
- Now turn on the game Loop Hero.
- Go to settings via the main menu.
- Click the “Window” button first, and then below “Window x3”.
- Now minimize the game window by holding down the Windows + D keys.
- Expand Borderless Gaming.
- In the left column of the program there will be a running Loop Hero game, you need to click on it and move it to the right column.
- After a few seconds, you can open the application and verify that it appears in a borderless window.
In this mode it will be much more convenient, while it will be possible to interact with the elements of the operating system and other programs. For example, communication in the messenger will become available if the game gives you the opportunity to take a break.
How do I keep the game running in this mode?
In order not to go through the setup procedure every time, you need to do it in Borderless Gaming.
Set the following settings:
- Launch Borderless Gaming.
- In the upper left corner, click on “Options”.
- Check the box next to “Run on startup” to run the program along with the OS.
- Do the same next to Start Minimized To Tray.
After that, you will not notice the work of the program, but the game will start in windowed mode, and there will be no frames. It is convenient and works automatically, you will no longer need to return to the procedure.