The crew members have work to be done by everyone. These quests do not come to the traitor, and it is by this indicator that it is easiest to calculate. Therefore, it is important for both the team and the impostors to know as much as possible about such missions.
There are many interesting challenges in Among Us, but only a few are classified as “general”which means that each player must fulfill them… If you are playing as a crew member, you need to check which of your comrades is not doing these quests. But the impostors should pretend as best you canthat they are aware of what general assignment was issued and how to do it.
It is important to know, how long does it take to complete each task in Among Usbecause impostors can’t really do them. Instead of this traitors must pretend to be doing common work. In this case, leaving the task area too early or staying there for too long can be a fairly obvious sign of foul play.
Unfortunately, this life hack is difficult to use due to the fact that Among Us has three different maps, and each of them has its own individual tasks. The best way to get acquainted with the features of all the maps in Among As is to read our small guide.
Among Us: Common Challenges at MIRA-HQ
In the map MIRA-HQ there are two different Common Tasks, only one of which is unique. Memorize them carefully in order to effectively play as both a traitor and a crew member:
- Enter identification code – players must enter the sequence of numbers indicated on the card from the wallet. It shouldn’t take anymore 15-20 seconds.
- Fix wiring – This shared challenge is available on every Among Us map and can be time consuming. Most disappointingly, only the last of the three wiring panels increases the challenge scale, making it incredibly difficult to judge who actually did the repair. Roughly speaking, each panel should take no more than 10-15 seconds.
Among Us: Common Challenges on Polus
On the map Polus more common challenges than any other location in the game. It remains to be seen if the same will be on the Airship, the newly announced map. Common tasks on Polus are as follows:
- Fix wiring – a general task that consists of three stages. Each stage takes 10-15 seconds, but the progress bar is filled only after a complete renovation. Not the best way to spot a traitor, but a wonderful chance to hide!
- Insert Keys Is one of the simplest team tasks. If the player has not entered this map for the first time, it will take no more than five seconds… In addition, it is this task that is convenient to use for identifying impostors, because their key must be in the same hole where their avatar is placed on the discussion panel. A crew member will quickly answer the question “in which well did you insert the key”, but a traitor can hesitate.
- Boarding pass scan – this quest also does not take much time. Players only need to flip their pass and hold it over the scanner. The whole process shouldn’t take longer ten seconds.
- Swipe the card Is one of the most annoying common tasks. She may take from five seconds to a minute, depending on how well the player understands how fast to do it. Also note that it is easier to do this from a mobile phone than from a computer.
Among Us: Common Challenges at The Skeld
The worst common tasks in Among As are quests from The skeld… They do not give anyone a sufficient tactical advantage, and they take a lot of time and effort for the players. There are only two such missions:
- Fix wiring – a three-stage task common to all maps. You need to fix the wiring in different places on the ship. Each stage will take approximately 10-15 seconds, and only after that the progress bar will be filled.
- Swipe the card Is ideal for mobile and terrible for PC. If you don’t grasp the card correctly or do it too slowly / quickly, then everything will start over. If you’re lucky, you can handle 5-10 seconds, and if not, you can even spend a whole minute.
Among Us: Common Objectives at The Airship
Although the map “Airship»For Among As has not yet been released, but there is some information on the net about the general tasks that will be available. So far it is known that the new location will include the following quests:
- Enter identification code – players write down their personal number on the control panel, which is recorded on their card in their wallet. It takes a while to complete the quest 15-20 seconds.
- Fix wiring – since this quest is on all maps that have been released before, the Airship is unlikely to be an exception. You need to fix the wires at three different points on the map, for each repair they spend about 10-15 seconds… As a result, you will be able to refill the progress bar only after the third repair.
At the moment it is all common tasks that are available in Among Us… Remember them well in order to be able to win in any role. If you play as a crew member and already know all the life hacks for survival, then just keep track of what tasks your friends are doing and how much time they spend on it. Traitors also need to learn more tokens that can lead them to victory, and not yet spend more or less time on “performing” non-existent common tasks for them.