how to delete Snapchat account permanently
Tired of using Snapchat and want to delete it from your phone? If yes then you are on the right blog where we will show you how to delete Snapchat account permanently. There is no doubt that Snapchat was one of the funniest and funniest messaging apps around, but not everyone liked it. Whatever the reason for deleting your Snapchat account, we’re here to guide you. So, without further ado, let’s figure out how you can delete your Snapchat account.
Table of Contents
delete Snapchat account permanently
How to delete a Snapchat account? (Method 1)
- First of all, make sure your email is verified with your Snapchat account.
- Then access this link from any web browser.
- Once the page loads, enter your username and password in the desired fields.
- Check the box to confirm that you are not a robot, then click the “Log in“.
- Once you are logged in, simply enter your login information again to confirm deletion.
- After that click on “Delete my account” and you are done.
Now your Snapchat account is temporarily deleted and if you want to get it back you can do so with the steps we have given at the bottom of this article.
How to delete a Snapchat account?
- First, access this link from any web browser.
- Once the page loads, enter your username and password and login.
- Once the page has loaded, scroll down and select the option “Assistance”Located in the Company section.
- Then type “to delete”In the search bar and select the option Delete my account.
- Now you need to follow the steps that we have listed in Method 1.
- Once you follow them, you are done and your account will be deleted from Snapchat.
How to Get Your Snapchat Account Back?
Have you just deleted your Snapchat account and want to get it back? If so, we’ve made it easy for you. There is no serious problem if you want to get your Snapchat account back and continue capturing your friends. The only problem is, you can’t get your account back if you’ve missed the deadline set by the Snapchat team. Currently, the deadline is set at 30 days, which means that you will be able to recover your account within the allotted time. period mentioned above. But, the question is how? How can you do that? So, here are the steps you can take to get your Snapchat account back.
- Open the Snapchat app on your device
- Enter the login information for the account you want to recover.
- Once you enter the credentials, Snapchat asks if you want to reactivate your account?
- After that, just click the “OK” button to confirm the reactivation.
- Once your account is reactivated, you will receive an email from the Snapchat team.
- Now you can log into your account and start capturing your friends again.
Now you have all the information you need to delete Snapchat account and get it back. We hope you found the information you were looking for. If you liked this article, please keep sharing it with your friends, family and loved ones if they are looking for the same. Additionally, if you have any questions regarding this article, please let us know in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you and will try to respond as quickly as possible.