How to Eliminate Memory Error 13-71 in Call of Duty Warzone?
Whether you like it or not, Call Of Duty: Warzone is one of the most played video games of 2020. This incredible fact is confirmed by over thirty million registered users. Even the “second fate” cannot boast of such a monstrous figure. Yes, there is a whole sea of users, but to call Warzone an amazing game from a technical point of view – the language does not turn out to be. Perhaps the most common problem that users encounter with this toy is Memory Error 13-71, and Xbox One owners often suffer from it.
Users facing this problem should be advised of a simple fix. Its gist is to create a new Xbox account and delete the shelf, which is causing the problem. That’s not all, there are a couple of simple instructions that can help.
Solution 1: working with shelves
- In the error display window 13-71, press enter.
- Click on the back key. If you already have an additional account, you can immediately switch to it. Otherwise, you will have to register and log into your system.
- Open a multiplayer lobby and return to your original account.
- Press the Y key, go to the shelves and delete the one that causes the error.
- Click on the X key and block all invitations.
Time to try if the solution helped or not.
Solution 2: turn off Crossplay and remove the shelf
This method has worked for many users, so you should try it too. To do this, you must go offline from the Start screen. After the menu appears, you should click on “Campaigns” and click on the “Options” button. Now it’s worth turning off Crossplay in the “Account” section. You can return to the main menu and go to the multiplayer interface. Now you should open the regiment and leave it.
According to player feedback, these solutions help fix Error 13-71 in Call of Duty.