• January 20, 2022

How to fix error WS-116483-3 on PS5?

Error WS-116483-3 on PS5, according to Sony developers, appears due to issues with PSN servers or random system issues. However, one user found a completely different fix that actually works. This has been verified by over 50 users on Reddit… Most likely it will help you too. Without further ado, let’s move on to the solution.

What should be done:

  1. Open the “Settings” tab and go to the “Users and accounts” section.
  2. Select the “Other” item and click on the “Console Sharing and Standalone Game” option.
  3. Click on the “Disable” button.

Based on user feedback, it works for 95% of users. Perhaps the remaining 5% are due to server problems PSN and you need to check their current state. A normal reboot might even work.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *