Quite a few gamers complain that Cyberpunk 2077 is extremely slow and unstable on their computers. Moreover, owners of machines with processors from AMD are the most common complaints about low FPS. What’s the matter?
Well, apparently, Cyberpunk 2077 does not fully use the full power of AMD processors. The game incorrectly utilizes SMT (simultaneous multithreading) technology on red processors. We already know that the Poles did not have time to work on optimizing their ambitious project (let’s say thanks to the management of CD Projekt Red), and therefore such news is not surprising.
So, is it possible to somehow increase the FPS in Cyberpunk 2077 on an AMD processor? The answer is yes, you can. We do not guarantee that this will help each of you, but users on Reddit say that the method actually works.
How to increase FPS in Cyberpunk 2077 on AMD processors?
- Download and install HxD (HEX editor).
- Run the program and open the Cyberpunk 2077 executable file located in the Cyberpunk 2077 / bin / x64 folder.
- Click “Find → Find” and select “Hex Value”.
- Enter the value “75 30 33 C9 B8 01 00 00 00 0F A2 8B C8 C1 F9 08” in the search bar.
- Replace the above value with “EB 30 33 C9 B8 01 00 00 00 0F A2 8B C8 C1 F9 08”.
- Close the program and start the game again.
Some players claim that they were able to slightly increase the FPS in Cyberpunk 2077 on their computer after following this method. Try it, test it. If something goes wrong, as a last resort you will have to restore the integrity of the game files.