Cyberpunk 2077 offers a wide variety of vehicles to suit all tastes. Today anyone can unlock cars in the game and start their adventures in the night city.
How to unlock a car on a PC?
There are only 54 cars in Cyberpunk 2077 with a wide variety of characteristics. Some of them can make it easier to navigate the city and make it easier to complete the game. To add all cars to your garage, even without the presence of game currency, it is enough to perform a few easy steps:
- First of all, you need to download the latest new version Cyber Engine Tweaker…
- The downloaded file must be extracted to the folder where the game itself was installed by unpacking it using Winrar or 7zip.
- After extracting the file, you can start the game.
- After entering the game, you need to press the “~” key located on the keyboard in the left corner under the ESC key.
- In the window that appears, enter the Game.EnableAllPlayerVehicles () command.
After that, all available vehicles will be added to the garage and the player can use them to drive around the city at any time.