Have you ever thought about rooting your phone without a PC in 2021, but didn’t know where to start? If so, then you recently made a great choice by visiting this blog. In this blog post, we are going to show you a step by step guide on how to root Android phone without PC.
But, before you root your phone, you need to have an idea of what it means before doing so. So without having any further discussions, let’s get started:
What is rooting?
Rooting means unlocking some special permissions on your Android phone that a normal user will not be able to access on their phone. Whenever you root your phone, you will have the option to perform some special tasks like install custom ROMs, improve performance, increase battery life, turn off notification bar, etc.
Simply put, it’s like having access to your phone’s root directory. You can root your phone via PC or without PC. Some devices need a PC to be rooted, but some devices don’t require a computer.
How to root Android phone without PC?
Gone are the days when rooting a phone was a difficult task and required access to a computer, but now in 2021, you can root a device by following a few simple steps and even without using a computer.
Benefits of rooting an Android device
Rooting an Android device gives you several customizations as well as hundreds of features which are as follows:
Rooting your Android device is one of the best options when it comes to installing custom ROM on your device. By doing this, you can test and access new versions of Android even before they’re released to your device.
2. CPU clock
Rooting an Android device also allows us to sync your processor, which in turn will increase our battery backup.
3. Better battery backup and speed
Rooting an Android device gives you hundreds of customization options, which means you’ll be able to remove background apps and boost your battery backup as well.
4. Installation compatibility for special applications
There are hundreds of great apps available on the internet that require a rooted device for installation. Rooting your device will allow you to install these awesome apps on your device.
5. Blocking advertisements
Advertisements are one of the main problems when we surf websites on the Internet. Rooting your device will also allow you to block these ads.
6. Frequent backups
A rooted device will allow you to take a full backup of all data stored on your Android device.
Disadvantages of rooting an Android device
There are some drawbacks to the rooting tool that you should keep in mind before you root your Android device. Let’s see these disadvantages as follows:
1. Rooting voids warranty
Most Android devices come with a warranty that allows you to claim damages in case your device gets damaged, but if you root your device it will void your warranty and you will not be able to claim your warranty.
2. Security constraints
Rooted devices are like an open door for hackers, so you need to be extra careful when paying money online as hackers can gain access to your personal banking information.
3. The danger of the death of the device
Rooting can turn your device into a useless machine and your device may stop working after rooting.
4. Viruses and malware
Most of the great apps come with harmful viruses and malware that can damage your device. In some cases, your data can also be stolen.
Things to remember before you root your device
- Keep in mind to unlock your Bootloader.
- Make sure to backup your device data before rooting it.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Fully charge your device before rooting on your device.
- We are sharing this post for educational purposes only. You cannot hold us responsible for any kind of damage.
Benefits of using root apps to root your device
- No need to have a Windows device to root your phone.
- All one click rooting apps are risk free.
- Less chances of unlocking and masking your device.
- No need to pay a single penny to root Android device.
- Less risk of data loss.
- It allows you to root almost all Android versions.
- One of the fastest and easiest ways to root Android device.
Best One-Click Apps to Root Android Phone
We have found some apps that allow you to do this and each of them has different steps to root your device.
1. How to root Android phone without any app
If none of the above methods work for you, it will surely work. In this method, we will place the root script in the system folder. The process is a bit tricky, so follow all the steps carefully.
This method works on every recovery, but we use TWRP recovery as an example. The steps will also be the same for the other recoveries.
- Download the Super-Su root script.zip from here.
- Put your device in recovery mode (in this method I am using TWRP Recovery, if you want to use another recovery, the steps are slightly different for you).
- Click on the install button.
- Tap on the SuperSu.zip
- Now drag the file, it will take a few seconds to complete it.
- Once the operation is complete, press the “Clear cache / Dalvik”And swipe to confirm.
- If TWRP asks to install SuperSU now, choose “Do not install“. Because sometimes TWRP can’t find the superSU is already installed on your phone.
- A new Super Su app will be installed in your menu and regulate your device’s root privileges.
Also Read: – How to Root Samsung Galaxy S5 in Minutes?
2.Root an Android phone using the Frameroot app
- Download the FrameRoot app from here.
- Once downloaded, install it on your device.
- Launch it on your device.
- Select the option to install superuser.
- Pick any feat.
- As soon as you select these options, you will see a success message on your screen.
3. Root your device using the iRoot app
- Download the iRoot app on your device.
- Once done, install it on your Android phone.
- Open the app, then accept the terms of service.
- Wait a bit and let the app load.
- When this is done, then click on the Root button.
- This will start the rooting process and within seconds your phone will be rooted.
4.How to root Android 7.0 without PC
- Download the Root Master Apk file.
- Once downloaded, click on it and let it install.
- After that, open it on your device.
- Click on the Root button to start the rooting process.
- After a while your phone will be rooted.
5. Root your smartphone using the Android Universal Root app
- Download and install the Universal Root app on your phone.
- Open it on your device.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Click on the Root button.
- Wait till it’s over.
- As soon as the process is completed, your phone will be rooted.
5.Root Android Phone Without PC Apk in 2021
If you don’t have access to your PC for some reason, don’t worry, you can always root your Android device using an APK file which will load the root script to your system folder. There are many apps that can do this, but we will be using Baidu Root Apk in this process.
- Download Baidu-root.apk from here.
- Go to Settings> Security and turn on Unknown Sources.
- Open the file manager app on your device and install the apk file.
- Open the app and accept the license agreement.
- Click on the root button which is located in the center of the screen.
- After few seconds, you will get the message rooted successfully.
- Install a root checker app and verify root privileges.
Also read: – Download the Magisk app | Root Android with Magisk
How can I check if my phone is rooted or not?
We have found an app that allows you to check if your device is rooted or not. Here is the step-by-step guide that you can use to check the root status of your device:
- Download the root checker app on your phone.
- Once downloaded, let it install on your device.
- Open it and click on the Check button.
- This will start to check the root status of your device.
- If he asks for permission, grant it.
- The app will notify you whether your device is rooted or not.
Important note about rooting Android
Of course, rooting your device will give you ultimate control over your phone’s hardware, but it also comes with its own drawbacks. If you root your device and something is wrong, your device may fall asleep soundly or as we say soft brick.
Additionally, your business will stop providing customer support if it finds out that your device is rooted. Now, it’s up to you if you want to risk all of this to gain superuser control on your Android device.
A rooted device will provide you with superuser features that a normal user cannot access. This is the reason why many people want to root their phone. Hope this blog post helps you to root your device.
If you found this useful then share it with your friends who also want to root their phones. Also, if you need any help, contact us through the comment section below.