Do you think your computer screen is a little dirty and you want to clean it, but you don’t know how? If so, then you are on the right page. In this blog post, I’ll give you a step-by-step guide on how to safely clean a laptop screen. Sometimes we work on laptop a lot and because of it there is some type of dirt or oil sticking to your computer screen. In this case, you need to clean your laptop screen for better performance.
How to safely clean a laptop screen?
There are three methods we are going to use to clean a computer or laptop screen. So, without wasting any time, let’s start exploring these ways:
1. How do you clean a dusty laptop screen?
Dust particles can stick to your computer or laptop when you are working on your computer. It is important to clean the dust as it prolongs the life of the laptop. In this guide, we’ll use a microfiber cloth to clean a laptop screen. Here is how you can do this:
- Obtain a microfiber cloth from your nearest market.
- Once you have a microfiber cloth, turn off your computer.
- After that, wipe the dust in only one direction so as not to damage your laptop screen.
- Wipe the entire screen until it is completely free of dust.
2. How to clean the screen of the laptop full of dirt and grime?
Sometimes due to not cleaning your computer, there may be a lot of dust on your computer screen. In this case, you do not need to clean your screen with a microfiber screen. Instead, you can use a damp sponge and here’s how you can do it:
- Shut down your computer.
- Dip the wet sponge in distilled water and squeeze it until no water remains.
- Once you’re done, wipe off the dirt and grime stuck on your laptop screen.
- After your laptop screen is completely clean, wait a few minutes until the screen is completely dry.
- After a few minutes, you can start using your laptop.
3. How to safely clean a laptop screen with oil and tights?
If the above methods don’t work for you, then we’ve got something special and more effective. It’s here:
- Shut down your computer, and then remove its battery.
- Obtain screen cleaning fluid and a microfiber cloth from your nearest market.
- Once you have both things, simply place some cleaning fluid on the microfiber cloth.
- Gently wipe the oil and dirt off your screen.
- Do this until your laptop screen is dust free.
- When finished, wait a few minutes until your laptop screen is completely dry.
- Once dry, you can start using your laptop.
Now you have all the information on how to clean laptop screen safely. Hope this guide helps you remove dirt from your computer screen. If you liked this article, please share it with your friends who are looking for it. Also, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me in the comments section below.