Wireless display technology expands the capabilities of your Windows 10 PC by allowing you to increase the size of your virtual desktop. You can connect a PC as an additional screen that broadcasts video from a tablet, phone or other computer with Windows 10. The function allows you to turn the device into an auxiliary display for working on projects that require more space than one device can provide.
How do I switch my Windows 10 PC to wireless display mode?
- Click on the “Notification Center” icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Below is a short list of active elements, you need to click on the “Expand” button.
- Select the “Connect” link.
- Click on the “Project to this computer” button.
- Depending on the required security level, in the settings window, you need to select one of the work methods. You can choose from “Access only in a secured network” or “Access everywhere”.
- Select “Only once” from the “Request a project on this computer” drop-down list.
- Press the “OK” button, thus confirming the display of the image on the screen.
The connected device can now use the computer as a secondary display. This is especially convenient when you need to work on a mobile device, where there is little space for full editing of documents and graphics.