The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope has an extensive storyline. Based on what decisions the player makes throughout the story, the ending of the game can differ significantly. There are three endings in total: good, bad, and neutral. But even if you end up with a good ending, it still doesn’t mean that no one dies throughout the story. Here’s what you need to do to avoid killing characters in Little Hope.
How to save Taylor
- Choose teamwork instead of acting on your own.
- Don’t agree to go to town with John.
- Find the rest of the group after crossing the bridge.
- Show your sympathy for Daniel about the incident at the bell tower.
- When Taylor is fighting for her life, tell Daniel to leave her.
How to save Daniel
- Prove that Daniel can be a hero.
- Take the knife from the museum.
- Near the church, kill the demon with a knife (here you need to perform a QTE).
- Demand that the priest release Mary.
- Release the metal bar and ask Andrew to leave.
How to save Angela
- Angela becomes more attentive, and begins to understand the feelings of other people.
- Show interest in her doppelganger.
- Angela must confide in Andrew and get out of the hole with his help.
- Be happy when everyone gets out of the hole safely.
- Remove the pistol (if you have one with you in the fourth act), otherwise Andrew will shoot Angela.
How to save John
- John becomes more assertive and shows himself as the leader of the group.
- Skip the drink at the Black Cat Bar.
- When you run into the girl at the covered bridge, ferry her across the broken bridge.
- When the demon knocks on the door, ask Andrew to leave John.