TOP 10 Best Free iPhone Games in 2020
The iOS platform predisposes to the use of paid applications, since their development is quite expensive, and the App Store service is very scrupulous in adding new projects to its store. The list of free games is also quite small, and most of them are the most unlucky ones. However, there are also quite noteworthy games that have high-quality graphics, interesting gameplay and a lot of opportunities for social interaction. The list of the 10 best free games for iOS (iPhone) 2020 includes just such projects.
The full name is Heartstone: Heroes of Warcraft. The collectible card game takes you to the famous fantasy world of Warcraft. It offers several types of entertainment: “Brawl” – a weekly event, the rules of which are constantly changing, “Adventure” – boss battles and online duels – duels with real players. Now the game has overgrown with a huge number of additions that are gradually replacing each other. Heartstone should be chosen because of its premium graphics, many game modes, interesting gameplay, which will especially appeal to fans of logic puzzles.
- interesting rules in the Brawl mode that are constantly changing;
- many already famous heroes from the world of Warcraft;
- pleasant soundtrack;
- a lot of card effects that enter into synergy;
- Lots of opportunities for self-building a deck.
- most of the cards are initially closed, decks can be earned in the game or bought for real;
- there are almost always meta leaders, one or more decks kill most of the others.
The famous computer game has now migrated to mobile devices. Here, its main advantage has been preserved – diversity, this includes: an advanced cooperative mode, battles with zombies and “royal battle”. The only difference from the desktop version is that there is no story campaign. It is convenient to play even from a smartphone, but if you wish, you can use a gamepad. Call of Duty: Mobile does not force you to spend money, but in-app purchases are still present. For real money, you can buy a Battle Pass and skins.
- attractive, bright graphics;
- convenient control;
- several exciting game modes for both multiple players and 100 people;
- you can change character skins;
- decent optimization on iOS smartphones;
- well-developed locations;
- dynamic battles.
- intrusive adware;
- imbalance in the selection of players, can throw towards high-level characters;
- some of the players use emulators on PC, thereby gaining advantages.
Brawl Stars is a project from the developers of Clash of Clans, which is a simple but fun MMO shooter. The game is often compared to Overwatch, referring to Brawl Stars as its mobile counterpart. They are not connected so much: a successful combination of the shooter and MOBA genres, the presence of a decent variety of heroes, weapons and ultimate abilities. Battles take place 3 on 3, where the heroes are fighting among themselves in real time. Dozens of unique characters, 4 game modes and super abilities are available here.
- you can play with friends on the same team;
- colorful graphics;
- a wide variety of characters;
- many maps available;
- pleasant soundtrack.
- for a loss, trophies are taken away;
- highly addictive.
This is a mobile game from the developers of Assassin’s Creed – Ubisoft, which takes you to the same game world. The player gets the opportunity to lead the legendary assassins (Ezio, Altair, etc.) and build his Brotherhood. Rebellion combines RPG and strategy, which is free. To rebuild your own shelter, you need to complete tasks in stealth adventure mode, find supporters and participate in various events. The better the results, the higher the rank of the Brotherhood and the position in the overall standings.
- there are well-known heroes;
- kawaii assassin design;
- there are exciting missions where tactics are needed;
- good animation and graphics;
- good selection of characters.
- obsessive monetization system;
- many actions are repeated every time;
- have to grind.
Before us is a mobile MMO spin-off game based on The Elder Scrolls. The original design of the game world will appeal not only to fans of the series, but also to new players. Gamers are given the opportunity to go into first-person battles to explore the world, complete tasks and clear dungeons. It is allowed to visit the cities of other players, enter the arenas and destroy hordes of monsters that are teeming with dungeons.
- decent graphics;
- timely updates;
- good optimization, no crits, lags and other things;
- addictive combat system;
- interesting to deal with equipment;
- can be operated with one hand.
- many tasks of the same type;
- developing your own settlement gives few bonuses.
Fallout Shelter takes the best from SimTower and XCOM: Enemy Unknown, while bringing all of their features into its own game world. This is the near future of the Earth, in which a nuclear catastrophe occurred. There are not so many living people left and they all mainly live in shelters. The player’s task is to develop his own bunker, equip it, expand and collect survivors. When they gain strength, you can send people to the wasteland for valuable supplies. On the way, they partly meet locations in which they find resistance, and as a reward they receive various components and blueprints.
- the graphics really match the corporate identity of the Fallout series of games;
- a lot of opportunities for development;
- unobtrusive donation;
- almost everything can be obtained by playing;
- can be played without internet.
- in places monotonous gameplay;
- often you just have to wait.
The mobile shooter takes the player into the futuristic universe of the Shadowgun series. The gamer goes on a bounty hunt, constantly developing the character and customizing it. There is a large number of different weapons, armor, as well as a crafting system for the extraction of especially valuable equipment. The number of missions and quests is pleasantly impressive. Many players like the system of raiding opponents. Fight in the arena with real gamers or kill monsters – everyone decides for himself.
- well-designed graphics;
- many types of armor and weapons;
- a huge catalog of skins for customization;
- different game modes;
- good optimization;
- good soundtrack.
- low maximum level;
- a lot of donation.
To celebrate the 10th anniversary of the world of Minecraft, the developers have released a new sandbox Minecraft Earth, but with augmented reality. Thus, the player can easily transform the surrounding world into a cubic landscape with a branded pixel design. Gamers have to collect blocks for construction, create tools, erect buildings. The concept itself has not changed, only the scale of the game has increased due to additional reality. The rest is the familiar and beloved Minecraft for all of us.
- decent optimization, does not lag;
- attractive design of the world;
- easy mastering of augmented reality;
- you can build grandiose buildings;
- easy to immerse yourself in the game.
- not everyone likes management;
- consumes quite a lot of charge.
Despite the fact that the game was released in 2013, it is still relevant. Racing is practically unaffected by aging, especially since the graphics are quite worthy for 2020 as well. The game is distinguished by intuitive control, a large selection of licensed cars and the presence of tracks transferred from real life. Recommended for everyone who loves high speed. Thanks to the asynchronous participation of the players, it does not consume much internet. Artificial intelligence is responsible for controlling other cars.
- great graphics;
- long cards;
- a lot of content with constant updating of cars, tracks;
- low hardware requirements;
- well-chosen musical accompaniment.
- donate is needed to quickly advance through the game;
- little tuning opportunities.
One of the most famous survival games, familiar to many players. The main character is a strange man who lives in a world full of zombies. To protect his home and plot, he uses dangerous plants that can shoot and eat the dead. The main task is to prevent enemies from reaching their homes. Already today there are a lot of varieties of the game that are transferred to Ancient Egypt, the Wild West, the pirate sea and much more. Only the concept remains unchanged – containing zombies at a distance. This is not so easy to do as it might seem at first glance.
- a huge number of plants;
- it is difficult to restrain the onslaught, it only makes it more interesting;
- various locations;
- bright design of the world;
- monotonous gameplay;
- there is a monetization system.
These are the 10 best free iPhone (iOS) games to play in 2020. They offer not only beautiful graphics, but also a ton of game content, and they also belong to different genres. Moreover, we deliberately chose different games so that everyone could find something of their own.