At the moment, Genshin Impact is considered one of the largest in the gaming industry. Here millions of players from all over the world spend a huge amount of time. But even such large projects often have problems. After users updated the game to version 1.3.2, they faced another problem. The error looks like this: “Host process parameter error”. Basically, this is a Genshin Impact host process parameter error that prevents players from entering the interface and enjoying the process. You can solve it yourself.
Fix “Host process parameter error” in Genshin Impact
Users report that they are running the Genshin Impact launcher and see this host process error. Then, under the error, the “Confirm” button appears, after clicking on this button, nothing happens. It is impossible to enter the game, but if you close and open the launcher, then in some cases the launch still occurs. Restarting the game all the time is not a solution to the problem, it causes a lot of discomfort and makes it impossible to enjoy the game. To try to solve this problem yourself, you need to do the following:
- Go to the Task Manager (using the command Ctrl + Shift + Esc).
- Find the Genshin Impact process there and stop it if it was on the list.
- Go to link and download the latest version of the Genshin Impact launcher.
- Run the downloaded file and install the program where it was installed earlier. Select “Advanced” and view the installation path. If the installation was previously performed along this path, then nothing needs to be changed, if you chose the path, then repeat it again.
- Click on the “Install Now” button.
The installer will overwrite all files in the folder and this will fix all sorts of problems. This method most often works and it can be considered one of the simplest, even an inexperienced user can handle it. The bottom line is that you don’t have to re-download the entire game release and reinstall it. It’s simple, you download a small launcher file, and then install it with the right to replace files. After installing and already updating the launcher, the problem with the “Host process parameter error” should no longer manifest itself. You can complete this procedure to restore normal operation of the game in a few minutes.