fatal, with code 8876017c, no sound, lags
The brand new Drug Dealer Simulator, like all the other releases, didn’t come out absolutely smoothly. It also has some glitches and bugs. Most often, users complain about fatal errors, messages with the code 8876017c, disappearing sound and lags. The following are known workarounds or fixes.
Troubleshoot Drug Dealer Simulator errors
The unique and interestingly implemented Drug Dealer Simulator game will not allow those who are experiencing problems to enjoy the content to the fullest. The good news is that most of them are easy to fix.
We managed to find out several reasons that can cause the appearance of a fatal error. It can appear both at the start of the game and at a random stage of the passage.
Main reasons and remedies:
- Graphics processor. Either it is too old that it cannot handle the load from the game, or it is prone to overclocking. An almost universal way to fix a bug, if it is related to graphics, is to limit the maximum FPS. To do this, in the “NVidia Control Panel” on the “Manage 3D Settings” page, select “Program Settings” and specify the Drug Dealer Simulator. Now in the line “Max. FPS limit ”we enter 30. Time to try, maybe the problem is solved. You should also turn off the overclocking of the video card.
- An outdated Windows 7 operating system. It is important to download and install the KB3080149 update, it is required for the game to function properly.
- AMD graphics card. You should download AMD 19.12.1 update, run the installer and let it unpack, and then close it right away. Now it’s worth going to C: /AMD/Win10-Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-2019-Edition.19.12.1-Dec2/Packages/Drivers/Display/WT6A_INF/B349181 and copy atidxxdll. It remains to insert the file into the game folder – ” Binaries Win64″
Error 8876017c, what to do?
Some players are facing the fatal crash UE4 8876017c. Most often, the reason is not using a discrete graphics adapter, but an integrated graphics card. It is important to make sure the game is using the more powerful card.
- Click RMB on Start and go to “Device Manager”.
- Open Display Adapters.
- Right click on the integrated graphics adapter and turn it off.
An additional GPU will now be used for all tasks.
How do I fix no sound?
There is a known situation in which the sound disappears completely during the game. It is worth starting the solution with the remedy. To start it, you need to right-click on the speaker image and select “Troubleshoot sound problems.”
If there is still no sound, surround sound may be causing the problem. It is worth opening the menu for controlling audio devices in the “System” – “Sound” section. In the new window, you need to select the sound device you are using and in the “Properties” tab select “Spatial sound”. It remains only to set the “Off” option in the menu. and apply the changes.
How to eliminate lags and improve performance?
Video games on computers most often experience problems with insufficient smoothness of the picture. Drug Dealer Simulator has lags or random and rather strong FPS drops.
How to fix the problem:
- Check if video drivers are up to date.
- Turn off all unnecessary background processes that consume a lot of computer resources.
- Configure vertical sync. In the NVidia Control Panel, Vertical Sync should be enabled for the game. Among the rest of the parameters, set the modes aimed at improving performance. Now it’s worth opening the game and turning off vertical sync.
These are all solutions that can help you combat bugs and bugs in the Drug Dealer Simulator. Most likely they helped, otherwise you should contact the developers.