Already on September 28, 2021, a large-scale celebration of the game’s birthday will begin in Genshin Impact. The developers decided to remember with their audience everything that happened over the past year.
Earlier, miHoYo released a commemorative video about the events of 2020-2021, when the Genshin Impact project was developing and getting stronger. The video covers the main events and innovations that appear in the game with each next update.
Also in miHoYo, they shared the statistics of players actively exploring the vastness of Teiwata and entering the most difficult battles. According to published information:
- 54.5% of travelers were able to pass unnoticed by the guards, helping Venti to steal the Heavenly Lyre;
- 79.9% – Defeated the Harbinger of Fatui Childe on the first try
- 22.2% – have never died of severe frost on Dragon Ridge;
- 19.7% – passed the tests of the Mechanicus Theater at the highest possible difficulty;
- 33.5% – recognized the dandelion as an anemia – the symbol of Mondstadt;
- 20.9% – were able to obtain the “Great Fortune” tag while visiting the shrine at the Great Narukami Temple.
The Floating Bomb is most commonly crafted on the Summer Isles, and the Azure Crane is the most commonly obtained pet from the Rogue Spirit.
Stay tuned for more news on Genshin Impact so you don’t miss a single holiday event. Write in the comments, if you have any questions about the game. Competent authors and other readers will definitely help in solving the problem that has arisen.