Genshin Impact is one of the biggest games to date and with every update it only grows and improves. Despite the efforts of the developers, sometimes users encounter a download problem that can be annoying. Most often, the error occurs with the update of version 1.3.2. You can fix the situation by manually updating the game.
How do I manually update Genshin Impact to version 1.3.2?
The main special feature of manual updates is that the user can use third-party download managers. To download a game from version 1.3.0 to 1.3.2? just follow a few simple steps:
- Open the launcher for the game itself and make sure it is the latest version.
- If the launcher is not the same, a window will appear prompting you to update. You need to click the “Update” button, and then pause the download.
- Now you need to completely close the launcher and make sure that it is closed by opening the taskbar in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Then you need to go to the Genshin Impact Game folder, which is located where the game was installed. By default, this is C: Program Files Genshin Impact Genshin Impact Game .
- In the folder that opens, you need to find the partial download file 1.3.0_1.3.2_diff_ryqTKPYO.zip_tmp.
- Now you need to find and download patch for version 1.3.2.
- The downloaded archive must be copied to the Genshin Impact Game.
- After that, you should open the launcher and click “Update”. The patch will be unpacked and installed.
These simple steps will help you enjoy the latest version of the game. In addition, this manual update can be a significant time-saver.