The Spring event Collection Challenge has kicked off at Pokemon Go. Together with him, the game has the opportunity to pass new tests and get new Pokémon in your collection. As the name suggests, the quest collection will include capturing creatures in one way or another associated with spring.
These Pokémon can be found in the wild, received as a reward for completing raids, as well as for completing field research and other activities. As soon as all representatives of the collection pool are caught, you can count on a number of useful rewards.
Spring event Collection Challenge Pokémon list and challenge rewards
Spring Challenges challenge players to catch 10 Pokémon that, albeit weakly, are associated with spring. Below is a list of who needs to be caught:
- Eggut (Exeggcute) – caught in the wild;
- Shadow Exeggcute – Event reward for Team Go Rocket Grunts
- Baniri (Buneary) – caught in the wild and field research tasks;
- Bunnelby – can be found in the animal kingdom and one-star raids;
- Plusle – caught in the wild;
- Minun (Minun) – is in the animal world;
- Flower Crown Pikachu – caught in the wild and in one-star raids;
- Diggersby – Evolution requiring Bunnelby’s Chocolates
- Azumarill – field research missions and three-star raids;
- Flower Crown Chansey – Caught in the wild and for research purposes.
After capturing all the Pokémon from the spring collection, players will receive 2500 experience, 50 mega energy and a lucky egg as a reward.
Spring event Collection Challenge tips
Here are some tips to help you catch each of the Pokémon:
- If you are having trouble finding one of the Pokémon for a collection quest, try using incense to lure the creature;
- Be sure to keep an eye out for the invading PokeStop and Team Go balloons while looking for Shadow Eggzegut, and do not forget to collect some potions;
- placing a magnetic decoy module on PokeStop will help you find creatures like Plus and Minun;
- If you have a spare Remote Raid pass, you can use it to fight Bunnelby, Pikachu or Azumarill;
- By collecting and completing exclusive field research missions, you can meet several Pokémon from the Collection Challenge.
Fieldwork related to the Spring Collectibles Event
A number of exclusive field research missions will be available during the Spring Challenges. Although they will be held during the themed event, they can be saved to your collection and completed after the event ends.
Below are the field research assignments and the rewards for them:
- catch 5 Eggut – reward: meeting with Baniri;
- find 15 Eggut – gift: fight with Azumaril;
- Catch 25 Eggut – reward: meeting with Chansey’s Flower Crown;
- Win 2 Raids – Gift: Rufflet Fight
- use incense – reward: meeting with Chansey’s Flower Crown.
What else do you need to know about the Spring event Collection Challenge?
Here are a couple of other features that need to be mentioned:
- In addition to new challenges and exclusive field research, the spring collection will add Mega Evolution, thanks to which it will be possible to collect additional Mega Energy in combat raids for the evolution of one of the Pokémon;
- flower crowns of Pichu, Pikachu and Ivy can be found in the wild;
- if you develop one of Chansey’s flower crowns, you can actually get Blissy’s flower crown;
- Once the Collecting Challenge has been completed and all the required Pokémon have been captured, players will be rewarded with a number of items and progress for their Elite Collector’s Medal.
Tasks for finding a particular creature can be found by clicking the field research button. Depending on whether you are finding your current area or completing special tasks, you have to swipe right or left. Going into the tasks of the current day, you can see a list of Pokémon that you need to catch. After that, they will be marked with a check mark as done.