How to bypass Gmail phone verification in 2021
Stuck on Gmail phone verification page and want to bypass it, but not sure where and how to start? Then you are on the right page where you will learn how to bypass the Gmail phone verification screen. The methods we have listed in this article are quite straightforward and easy to perform. A casual user can also perform them easily. So, without wasting any more time, let’s start by exploring the ways.
Table of Contents
How to bypass the Gmail phone verification screen?
Depending on the situation and your devices, there are three ways you can bypass the Gmail verification screen. So let’s start by discussing these means.
1. How to bypass Gmail phone verification without providing phone number?
Do you want to create a Gmail account without providing your real Gmail account? If so, you can do it by following the steps below:
- First, go to smsreceivefree website and select any country.
- Then you will see a list of mobile numbers ready for use.
- Just copy a phone number and enter it on the Gmail verification page.
- Then return to the phone number page and click on the selected number.
- There you will find the Gmail verification code.
- Copy the code and enter it on the verification page, then click the “Verify” button.
- That’s all! You have successfully created a Gmail account without providing your real phone number.
Also read: – How to create Gmail without phone number (PC / Mobile)
2. How to skip the Gmail verification page on PC?
- Open Google Chrome on your computer and go to the Settings menu.
- Once there, find and click on the option “Logging into Chrome“.
- You will see a new screen where you need to enter the Google account information.
- Click on “Create an account”And you will be redirected to a new page.
- On this page, all you need to do is enter your personal information to create a new account.
- All you have to do is fill in your information, then click on the Submit or Subscribe button.
- Accept the terms and conditions and your account will be ready.
3. How to skip the Gmail verification screen on Android devices?
On an Android device, it’s even easier to bypass the Gmail phone verification screen. Here are the steps to get to the Gmail Phone Number Verification Bypass screen:
- Open the Settings menu on your phone.
- Scroll down to the Accounts section and click on the option “Add an account”.
- Select “Google Account“, Then you will be redirected to the Gmail app registration page.
- Enter your name and date of birth, then click the Next button.
- On the next page, you need to enter your email address and password.
- Click on the Next button. You will be redirected to the Gmail verification page.
- On this page, you will see a Skip button. Click on it and agree to the terms and conditions listed on the next page. It’s done.
Above are the steps on how to skip the Gmail phone verification screen. Hope you found this guide useful. If you liked this article, please share it with others who are looking for the same information. Also, if you still have any doubts, let us know in the comments section below.