When registering an account, a lot of players gave themselves a strange name, then they did not yet know that Roblox would really like it. It is clear that starting to play in childhood or adolescence, by the age of 16-20, the old name can get bored. It even begins to sound childish. If you cannot be proud of your nickname, you should change it. The good news is that you don’t have to create a new account to do this. The task is simple and easy to accomplish.
What you need to know before changing your nickname in Roblox?
Here are a few things to know in advance, before your name is changed to another:
- Nick change is a free procedure… Moreover, even for the second and all subsequent times.
- There is no limit on the number of nick changes, but there is a limit on the regularity of the procedure. You can change the name only once every 7 days…
- Any name can be set in Roblox, whether it is busy or not. I.e there can be as many users with the same nicknames…
How to change nickname (name) in Roblox?
To achieve your goal, you just need to make a couple of clicks and enter a new nickname. Here’s how you can do it:
- We log into your account.
- Click on the image of a gear or three dots (depending on the device, whether it is a computer or a smartphone) and go to “Settings”.
- After the information about your account appears, you need to find the user’s nickname (it is at the very top of the page).
- Click on the pencil image next to it, a little to the right).
- Enter a new name up to 20 characters long.
- Once you choose a suitable nickname, click on the “Save” button.
Since your nickname can be seen by all other users, it is better not to indicate personal data in it. Considering the limitation on the regularity of the name change, it is better to think carefully once before saving it.