How to fix error 191 while installing UWP apps on Windows 10?
Some Windows 10 users are reporting error 191 when they try to tinker with installing UWP apps. This error is often reported during the installation of Adobe XD. In today’s short article, we will show you how to get rid of error 191.
How to fix error 191 while installing UWP apps?
So, to get rid of error 191, you just need to reset the Microsoft Store app, and then install the available updates for all UWP apps on your computer through it.
Try the following:
- press the key combination Windows + R;
- write the value in an empty line wsreset.exe and press Enter;
- wait for the Microsoft Store to open;
- now click on the icon in the form of three dots in the upper right corner of the window and select “Downloads and updates”;
- then click on the “Get updates” button and wait until updates are downloaded and installed for all UWP applications in the system;
- when the update is complete, restart your computer.
That’s it, now no error 191 should appear in front of you – at least, according to the messages of some users on the network.