release date, new biomes, mobs, beta
Update 1.18 for Minecraft has become a real hit among the cube community. And players can’t wait to explore the new pack of content in update 1.19 aka “The Wild”. Unlike 1.18, this time the developers decided to focus on the experience gained from the game and existing game elements. Improved game mechanics, redesigned biomes, special settlements – all this and other equally amazing things are waiting for Minecraft fans!
Minecraft 1.19: Everything you need to know (January 2022)
In this guide, we will take a closer look at a number of innovations in the Minecraft 1.19 update. From new mobs and biomes to the release date and how to get access to the beta of the latest update, you can find out about all this below.
Minecraft 1.19 release date
Based on Majong’s release history, most new Minecraft updates reach players in December or June each year. Given that update 1.18 was released in December 2021, we expect Minecraft 1.19 to be available in June 2022. However, based on available beta content, the Wildlife Update could be released as early as April 2022, at least according to some whistleblowers on the net. The exact release date will definitely appear in the coming months.
Minecraft 1.19 will be split in two?
Minecraft 1.19: Wild Update Part I
Minecraft 1.20: Wild Update Part II
You heard it here first.
— PhoenixSC / Hamish (@phnixhamsta) December 6, 2021
As with the Caverns and Rocks update, many players are expecting the next update of their favorite game to also be split into two parts. Of course, there is no official confirmation yet. However, given the known list of changes, no one would be surprised if Mojang decided to split the new update into two parts.
New biomes in Minecraft 1.19
Perhaps the most interesting part of Minecraft 1.19 is the new biomes. So far, Mojang has only been made aware of two new biomes: Dark Deeps and Mangrove Swamps. The latter are an updated version of existing swamp biomes. But do not think that this is all: at the Minecraft Live 2021 event, it was announced that a number of old biomes will undergo changes in update 1.19.
In Minecraft 1.19, the developers decided to focus not on adding a bunch of new items, but on updating / supplementing existing biomes and living creatures of the Minecraft world. If the biome upgrade continues as planned, then players can expect three new types of settlements (villages) to appear in Minecraft. Let’s go through them:
- Village near the swamp. Swamp dwellers are far from a new thing for Minecraft. Now they will get new dugouts and mobs. Let’s rejoice for our “bogs”, because they have a new home!
- Village in the jungle. Like swamps, Minecraft has NPCs that live in the jungle region. All that is left for the developers to do is to add the appropriate spawner to the game and create a sane village model.
- Village in the meadows. Minecraft has grassland villages, but they don’t have any “exclusive” content. Unlike other biome-based villages in which they are located, grassland villages are just a copy of the villages in the plains. But it’s time to fix it! A truly new village in the meadows with its own unique content awaits us.
New mobs in Minecraft 1.19
If you were not impressed with the new biomes, then the new mobs will certainly please you. Based on the available information on the 1.19 update, a number of interesting mobs will appear in Minecraft. Many of the biomes, such as deserts, swamps and savannahs, do not have their own NPCs that fit them thematically. But with the release of the wildlife update, this aspect can be adjusted.
Update 1.19 for Minecraft will include the following NPCs:
Minecraft 1.19: Other Confirmed Content
In addition to new biomes and mobs, Minecraft 1.19 will bring a huge number of improvements and changes to the gameplay. Of course, the full list of changes has not yet been announced, but something is still known, and perhaps the boat with the chest made the most noise. This design will allow the player to transport personal equipment across the water – an incredibly useful innovation!
Grab your best friend, a treasure map, and your trusty old boat… But what’s this? Now that trusty-old boat can have a trusty-new chest to carry all that loot from all those adventures!
↣ https://t.co/CPC2Hy82Fe ↢ pic.twitter.com/LPWAHyhSrp
— minecraft (@minecraft) October 16, 2021
Other additional Minecraft 1.19 content includes:
- Skalk blocks from the dark depths biome are compatible with redstone. Such blocks can be used by the player for a variety of tasks, for example, when creating alarms, security systems, and much more.
- Mud blocks and bricks from swamp biomes can be used as an alternative building material. Detailed characteristics and drawings for crafting these blocks are still unknown, but their texture has already intrigued many players on the network.
- mangrove trees, which have unique structure and textures, will bring multiple changes to all in-game trees in Minecraft. Diversity in generations and perhaps a branch generation system are all to be expected from mangrove trees.
- Ancient city is another notable structure that will appear in the new update. Just the same in the ancient city and it will be possible to find overseer. By the way, the developers have hinted that there is a rather interesting loot here. Unfortunately, little is known about the loot itself.
Download Minecraft 1.19, access to beta content
You will have the opportunity to download Minecraft 1.19 at the time of its release where in April or June 2022. However, it’s important to note that many of the “features” of the wildlife update are available right now in the previous version of the game. We offer you to download Minecraft 1.18 from a trusted source and see for yourself. Good luck on your cube adventures!